At Texas Mattress Makers, we do things differently. We care about your best night’s sleep and have dedicated 40 years to learning and perfecting what it means to custom-fit a mattress to your unique body type. Here, your comfort is never up for negotiation.
It’s also important to remember that, just like with your favorite pair of jeans, it can take time to “break in” a brand-new mattress. This is why we recommend allowing a 30-night period for the materials to adapt to your unique sleeping pattern before reporting a comfort concern.
The break in period varies from mattress to mattress. However, the process should not take more than 90 nights. If after 30 nights, your bed is still uncomfortable, please call our showroom before 90 nights from your purchase to discuss the areas of discomfort with our mattress experts, so that we can find a solution. If you end up requiring a mattress exchange, we’ll take care of any price adjustments before the 90 night timeframe.
Re-selections due to comfort issues can be made for up to 90 nights.
- This period begins the day you receive your mattress.
- Re-selections may incur additional delivery fees.
- All exchanges for a mattress of greater value may be subject to additional payment for the difference in price.
- Any returned items not exchanged may be subject to an 18% restocking fee.*
- Issues regarding mattress size (twin, full, queen, king, etc…) or height may not be considered.
*Please see our refund policy for more information.
Our factory warranties cover the following:
- Threading coming undone
- Walls collapsing
- *Visible dips in the mattress of more than two inches. Please be aware that minor dipping, or what we call “body impressions” are clinically proven to help support spinal alignment and provide the pressure relief needed for a great night’s sleep. Learn more about body impressions here.
*Visible dips and sinking related issues with your mattress caused by a defective box spring or bed frame that was supplied by another manufacturer is not covered.
If any of these items apply to your concern, please email your phone number, sales order number and a photo of your mattress to [email protected] If you do not have your receipt, please provide an estimated time of purchase. When taking a photo, please remove any bedding, such as mattress protectors, comforters, and sheets.
For a detailed explanation of body impressions, please refer to the reverse side of your invoice or visit our blog.
At Texas Mattress Makers, we take pride in our manufacturing process and we use the highest quality materials to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. We are here to assist you with courtesy, integrity, and transparency to create a long-term relationship for generations to come.
Our factory warranties do not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of the mattress
- Comfort preference changes over time (after the 90-night break-in period).
- Visible dips and sinking related issues with your mattress caused by a defective box spring or bed frame that was supplied by another manufacturer.
1 Year Prorated:
Manhattan, Bellevue, Amsterdam, Berlin, and 8″ Memory Foam Mattress Special
5 Year Prorated:
Monte Carlo, Dublin, Prague
10 Year Prorated:
River Oaks, Bel Air, Paris, London, Cannes Firm, Cannes Plush, Cannes Euro Top, Noah Allen Firm, Noah Allen Plush, Noah Allen Euro Top, Santa Barbara, 8200, 8300, 8400, Manchester, Everest, Niagara, Lisbon, and all 100% Latex Mattresses
10 Year Non-Prorated:
Madrid, Barcelona, Esteem Firm, Esteem Plush, Rome, Florence, Athens, Geneva, Oslo Plush, Oslo Euro Top