At Texas Mattress Makers, we use a special type of latex called Talalay Latex in our handcrafted mattresses. It is an innovative material which uses material from rubber trees. It offers the same pressure relief as memory foam with an enhanced ability to provide support and just the right amount of bounciness to provide the push back to enable easier surface movement. Its rubber cell structure lifts your body and allows air to flow through, creating an escape path for body heat which creates a cooler and more restful sleep. Latex feels slightly bouncy and conforms to body contours without losing buoyancy.
Sleep Benefits of Talalay Latex Mattresses
- Unique Feel: Gently lifts your body for a light & buoyant experience
- Lasting Quality: Rubber cell structure prevents collapse and body impression formation
- Posturizing Support: Conforms and moves with your body, providing postural support and exceptional muscle relief for every sleeping position
- Cooler Sleep: Air flows through the rubber cell structure easily, providing a cooler sleep surface
- Healthy Sleep Material: Hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant, mold & mildew proof
Talalay Latex offers enhanced pressure relief, making it an excellent option for a variety of sleepers including those suffering from aches and pains. Please consult with a Mattress Expert to learn more about what mattress type would be best for your sleep needs.