To Our Valued Customers,
As of March 24th, our business has been designated as an essential business and therefore our showroom and manufacturing will remain open. We are dedicated to safely continuing our manufacturing to help our city during this pandemic. Your health and well being is our top priority and we understand the increased concern regarding the development of the COVID-19 Virus, so we are taking proactive measures during the production process, in our showroom, and with our employees.
If you’re concerned about shopping in store, we do offer online purchasing as well as an online sleep quiz to help find the best mattress for you. Our experts have spent 40 years perfecting your best night’s sleep. This quiz was made by those same experts with our customers in mind to provide you with your best mattress. If you need assistance finding the right mattress, please do not hesitate to chat or give us a call at 713-341-6252.
Updated Showroom Rules
For the safety of our employees and showroom customers, we ask the you please help us by respecting a few requests:
- If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please do not come into showroom and instead utilize our online platform. Our experts are available via phone or chat to help with any questions who may have.
- Please limit the amount of people you bring to the showroom with you. If they are not sleeping on the mattress, we respectfully request they do no enter the showroom.
- If possible, please avoid bringing young children with you into the showroom for their safety.
- If you would like to just research our products or do not plan on buying, please consider shopping online. Again, we have showroom experts available via phone or chat to help you make the right selection when you are ready.
Please know that all of our mattresses on our showroom floor are available to be purchased online and you can still get the same customer service by calling us at 713 341 6252 or chatting with us 24/7.
Here are the preventative steps we are taking to ensure a clean and healthy environment and product.
During the Production Process
- Every mattress is made right here in Houston, TX with all American-made components and never comes from China or overseas;
- Each employee wears a mask during the production of all of our mattresses;
- Anytime our employees leave their workstation, they sanitize and clean their hands before returning to work;
- All of our mattresses are bagged immediately after being produced to ensure they remain clean before delivery.
In Our Showroom
- All of our employees wash and clean their hands periodically throughout the day to ensure they are being healthy for both their safety and the safety of our customers;
- While studies show that the virus is less likely to spread through soft surfaces like fabric, we are using an antibacterial disinfectant spray on all of our mattresses, including the pillows, periodically throughout the day;
- We have made hand sanitizers available for our customers and employees for constant use;
- We make sure to clean and sanitize our showrooms periodically through out the day as well as perform a deep clean daily to ensure a safe environment for both our staff and customers.
- Customers will be given a disposable sheet pillow protector for their use while testing mattresses.
- Every delivery driver maintains a clean area in their vehicle at all times;
- Every delivery driver uses sanitary wipes before and after each delivery;
- Every delivery driver will wear masks through the duration of their route.
The most important thing to us is the health of our employees and customers. We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure all of our employees are healthy and that we operate under strict guidelines so our customers can be guaranteed a clean and safe product.
Youval Meicler, President & Owner